QUTI representative: Shirley Chung and Sajal Paul
Date and Time: Wednesday, 5th of December 2018 from 11 am to 1 pm.
Address: Competitive Careers Pvt. Ltd. Second Floor, Sadhuram Chambers, B/s. Navgujarat College, Ashram Road, Ahmedabad: 380 013, India.
Phone: +91-79 – 27582567, 27582566, Mobile: +91 9925027940, 9824027940
Study with QUT and you will receive a world-class education evidenced by our international recognition:
- We are ranked 247th in the 2018 QS World University Rankings, rising 29 places from the previous results.
- QUT is ranked 18th in the QS Top 50 under 50 (2018).
- QUT is ranked 2nd in Australia and 24th in the world in the prestigious Times Higher Education (THE) Young University Rankings (2017)
- Our graduates achieve their career goals. We’re ranked 9th in Australia and in the 111-120 band globally for graduate employability (QS Graduate Employability Ranking, 2018)
- We’re one of the top 300 universities globally (QS Top Universities Ranking, 2017)
We’re ranked in the 201-250 band globally in the Times Higher Education (THE) World University Rankings (2017)
- We have also achieved a 201-300 world ranking in the 2017 Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) by Shanghai Ranking Consultancy
- We’re welcoming to international students. 89% of our international students are satisfied with their experience at QUT (International Student Barometer Queensland, 2016)
- QUT Business School was the first business school in Australia to achieve triple international accreditation (AACSB, EQUIS, AMBA), a distinction held by less than 1% of business schools worldwide
- QUT courses are designed and regularly reviewed in consultation with industry professionals
- In the latest Excellence in Research for Australia assessment, QUT achieved a ranking of world standard or above in 100% of research assessed at the 4-digit discipline-specific level.
- QUT conducts world-leading, outcomes-focused research at the intersection of traditional disciplines. Recognised as a leader in this transdisciplinary approach, QUT are at the nerve centre of progressive research – an exciting and rewarding place to be.