- Dependants will only be allowed for the students going for courses at the Post Graduate level. And they will need to show maintenance fees for dependents. Dependants are allowed to work full time.
- Tier 4 process – the process will remain the same, there will be no changes in funding requirements, TB test will be required. Like before, the process will be to apply online and later come to VFS to submit documents. There will be no e-visa process for UK. It will remain the same as biometrics is important to have visibility in the system. The entire visa application and document submission process will involve social distancing measures, regular sanitization, use of masks and gloves, etc.
- COVID 19 test is not mandatory for students to apply for visas.
- From 6 July UK Visas and Immigration is beginning a phased resumption of services and the following Visa Application Centres in India (UK VFS) will be open from the same date: – • Ahmedabad • Bengaluru (Global Tech Park) • Chandigarh • Chennai (see note on UK VFS website) • Cochin • Hyderabad • Jalandhar • Kolkata • Mumbai (South) • New Delhi • Pune
- Accommodation evidence not mandatory for tier 4 visas. But it’s better to have this arranged well in time.
- If a student gets a tier 4 visa and can’t travel due to lockdown, their visas will be extended. They will need to go to VFS and renew it but they don’t need to pay anything again.
- Quarantine – Everyone traveling to the UK will have to quarantine for 14 days and this applies to students as well.
- Health in the UK – IHS will give full access to NHS and that includes COVID treatment. And the test does not carry any charge and the treatment does not carry any charge. Students on TIER 4 visa will have the same rights as British citizens.
UK Student Visa
Important Updates about UK Student Visa (June 2020)
Step by Step Procedure and Student Visa Guidance for the UK Student Visa
These are the important steps that are necessary to follow in order to lodge a Visa Application for studying in the UK. So, here is the step by step procedure to complete your Tier-4 Student Visa application for the UK with us.
- Attend a counselling session and submit your application along with below documents like Passport, IELTS/PTE, 10th, 12th, All Bachelor Mark-sheets, Degree Certificate, Letter of Recommendations(2), Medium of Instruction letter, Work Exp. letter (if Gap), CV (Bio Data). Our counselors will help you in making decisions regarding your University based on your qualifications, work experience, course you want to pursue, eligibility for the same. Budget and other preferences.
- You must have an unconditional offer of a place on a course with a licensed Tier-4 sponsor & enough money to support yourself and pay for your course. For inside London it’s £11,385 & for outside London it’s £9,135 for a course lasting nine months or more.
- After receiving the offer letter, we will arrange medical (T.B. Certificate) from panel doctors’ list.
- We will prepare you for Credibility Interview & arrange Credibility Interview from University.
- Pay the tuition fees of first 6 months of your course and get the fee receipt to confirm your admission and receive a Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) from a university approved by UK Visa and Immigration (UKVI).
- Submit your documents for Visa Application. ￡475 is the charge for visa and additional ￡19.20 for bio-metric information. If they want to get a decision more quickly than the standard 8 weeks, they can pay £500 for the priority service to get a decision within 5 working days.
- You’ll also have to pay the healthcare surcharge as part of your application. You can check the same on https://www.immigration-health-surcharge.service.gov.uk/checker/type.
- Return of Passport and Original Documents.
- Book your ticket and fly as per your course start date.
- Our Two Directors of Competitive Careers Pvt Ltd has successfully Completed ‘Education UK Certificate for Agents Conducted by British Council.
- We were one of the 22 authorized e-Visa Agents in India appointed by DIAC in April 2010. Also you can see that list of e-Visa agents were selected by DIAC on: http://www.india.embassy.gov.au/files/ndli/ed_agents_list_30APRIL2010.pdf.
- Our Director Mr. Rupesh Patel successfully completed the Canada Course for Education Agents exam (Qualification: #CCG00015). First in India.
- Our Director Mr. Rupesh Patel successfully completed the EATC (Education Agent Training Course) (QEAC Number: B051). First in Gujarat.
- Our Director Mr. Upendra Patel successfully Completed ISANA Test (International Education Association Inc.) for National Code Online Tutorial for Australia.
- We are Member of AAERI( www.aaeri.org ). Our Director Rupesh Patel is AAERI Secretary & Executive, Head AAERI News letter. We are also a member of Member NAFSA (USA) & listed with British council (INDIA) agent list.
- Check UKCISA website for PSW. Any international student who will complete their course in or after the summer of 2021 will be eligible to apply for the new two year Graduate route. https://www.ukcisa.org.uk/studentnews/1389/Graduate-route-post-study-work-
Students' Reviews on Facebook and Google
For further queries about this route, please contact us. To stay tuned to the latest updates regarding Student Visa and PSW in UK, Australia and Canada, subscribe to our email update service.