These are the important steps that are necessary to follow in order to lodge a Visa Application for studying in the UK. So, here is the step by step procedure to complete your Tier-4 Student Visa application for the UK with us.
- Attend a counselling session and submit your application along with below documents like Passport, IELTS/PTE, 10th, 12th, All Bachelor Mark-sheets, Degree Certificate, Letter of Recommendations(2), Medium of Instruction letter, Work Exp. letter (if Gap), CV (Bio Data). Our counselors will help you in making decisions regarding your University based on your qualifications, work experience, course you want to pursue, eligibility for the same. Budget and other preferences.
- You must have an unconditional offer of a place on a course with a licensed Tier-4 sponsor & enough money to support yourself and pay for your course. For inside London it’s £11,385 & for outside London it’s £9,135 for a course lasting nine months or more.
- After receiving the offer letter, we will arrange medical (T.B. Certificate) from panel doctors’ list.
- We will prepare you for Credibility Interview & arrange Credibility Interview from University.
- Pay the tuition fees of first 6 months of your course and get the fee receipt to confirm your admission and receive a Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) from a university approved by UK Visa and Immigration (UKVI).
- Submit your documents for Visa Application. ￡475 is the charge for visa and additional ￡19.20 for bio-metric information. If they want to get a decision more quickly than the standard 8 weeks, they can pay £500 for the priority service to get a decision within 5 working days.
- You’ll also have to pay the healthcare surcharge as part of your application. You can check the same on https://www.immigration-health-surcharge.service.gov.uk/checker/type.
- Return of Passport and Original Documents.
- Book your ticket and fly as per your course start date.