Brief About Rupesh Patel
International Student Recruitment Expert, Director of Competitive Careers Pvt Ltd and AAERI General Secretary
I am Director of one of the Leading Education Consultancy Company Promoting Study Abroad in India. My Short term Goal is to become leading Global Education agent with use of Best Management Practices and latest Technology. I want to make sure that the student should equip with Unbiased Study abroad information anywhere (Study Abroad Portal).
Followings are some of our Credentials.
(1) I am General Secretary of AAERI (The Association of Australian Education Representatives in India). (2) I have successfully completed the EATC (Education Agent Training Course) for Australia.
(3) We are member of AAERI, IEAA and NAFSA.
(4) We were one of the 22 Authorized eVisa Agents in India appointed by DIAC (Now DIBP) in April 2010.
(5) Only Education Consultant in India having 2 Directors successfully Completed ‘Education UK Certiﬁcate for Agents’ Conducted by British Council. We are Listed with British Counsel Agent List
(6) I Successfully completed “Canada Course for Education Agents”. This course is created by Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada in cooperation with the Canadian Consortium for International Education Marketing (CCIEM) and ICEF. I am the ﬁrst in india based education agents who complete this course.
(7) Education New Zealand Trained Agent
(8) Invited by Perth Education City to Visit Perth in Indian Agent Familiarization Tour
Competitive Careers Pvt. Ltd. (www.competitivecareers.in)
Director (April 2004 to Present)
Rupesh Patel is a Executive director of Competitive Careers Pvt Ltd. Due to hard work of team of Competitive Careers Pvt Ltd, today we are Leading Education agent in Western india.
What Separates Us?
Our ethics and Focused Aggressive Marketing. That set us apart from the crowd, motivates us to do our best with every candidate profile, and has always earned the trust of people who have worked with us. Till now we have sent 3500+ students abroad for higher studies mainly across five countries (Australia, Canada, USA, New Zealand and the UK). We guide students at each stage from selecting the best fit course and a university to admission and visa processing. And we’re proud to be known for our transparent process and accurate guidance. Our testimonials voice for that. Our focus is Matching Right Students to Right Universities.
AAERI (Association of Australian Education Representatives in India)
General Secretary of AAERI (Present)
The Association of Australian Representatives in India (AAERI) is an independent organization that ensures the credibility of education agents who are recruiting Indian students on behalf of Australian education and training institutions. It was formed in October 1996 and was established by Australian Education International (AEI), the international arm of Australia’s education department. See more at www.aaeri.in
Phone: +91 9925027940